Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pink Chocolate Heart

(thanks to lollyworld.com.au for this photo) Funny but yes, I just saw today a pink chocolate heart. Well, at least that was what I saw with the slightly shimmering cover of a chocolate I saw at the SM Mall. I wanted to buy it and guess what? I got it for a few peso buck's worth.

I even tried looking for a photo using Google search and I found one. Although not much like what I bought back in SM Mall, it was quite fine and looks just like it. Why I lost the pink chocolate? Well, it's while I was driving on my way home that I saw a kid beggar on the street trying to ask for some lose change.


Yes, I did give the pink chocolate I just bought to the beggar kid and I can't believe how it felt so good doing it. Just imagine you found something precious and special somewhere along the way and giving it to someone else the very moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment